Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'll Keep You Alive

I'm gonna keep you alive.
I'm gonna keep you alive in my thoughts.
I'll keep you alive in my heart,
I"ll keep you alive in my memories.
I'll keep you alive in my shadows,
I'll keep you alive in my talks.
I'll keep you alive in my eyes.
The time i've spent with you,
every second of it,
I'll keep it alive.
How can i forget those hugs,
those kisses, that much care.
How can i forget that smell,
that love for me.
How can i forget those heart beats.
I'll keep you alive with me,
for as long as it takes.
I'm Gonna keep you alive.

1 comment:

Srikanth said...

allright, instead of saying good, keep them coming up, good writing..blah.. blah.. blah.. here onwards I'll point the lines which I like most..okie ? to start with

// I'll keep you alive in my shadows...//

very good lines..from the heart..
:)