Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The One

The very first time that I saw you,
I wondered all day about what I could do.
To get myself closer to u,
Because I knew you were the one.

The one who could be,
my shelter from the rain,
Stop all my troubles,
and mend my pain.

The one who could keep
my spirits above.
Simply by giving me the
most extrordinary love.

The one who knows exactly
what to say,
To touch my heart in a
most precious way.

The one who's there when
I start to fall and cry,
To lift my spirits
and hold my head up high.

All these things you do for me.
To make me happier than I'll ever be.
You melt my heart
with your gentle touch,
And that is why...

I love you so much.

1 comment:

Srikanth said...

you rock mate...not for the sake, you write very good. keep it up.. and try other topics, I am sure you could come up with real good ones.