Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Not Being With You !

Not being with you
Would make my heart weak,
You're the only one
I love
You keep me on my feet,
Being with you Is never enough,
If I could give you one thing,
I'd give you the moon
Seeing your face is never too soon.
Hearing a sweet song
Reminds me of our love,
I know you're an angel Sent from above,
When I look into the mirror
I can see your face,
Your love is a love that
Can never be replaced,
When I was without you
I felt so alone,
But being with you
Makes me feel at home,
When I look at the stars
I wonder if you're looking, too,
They always seem to get brighter
When I'm thinking of you,
Your love is so amazing
You leave me feeling for more,
And when you're not around
My life is a bore.
Together forever That's all I can say,
I just want to tell you
I love you,
In each and every way!

2 comments:

Srikanth said...

nice writing again. keep them coming..
;p

vi[c]ky said...

thanks supni,