Thursday, August 24, 2006

Father I miss you I love you

Father you are so loving and kind,
You often know what I have on mind.
You listen to me patiently,
You suggest me ideas and advices,
You defend me from hardships and ill fate.


As A dad you've been my very best friend !
You're always proud of my triumphs,
but when things go wrong,
you are all so patient, helpful and strong
In all that I do,
Your love plays a big part.

Even though we've lived apart,
I do not love you less.
There's always a place for you
deep in my heart.


All the more because you're far away.
Though all the continents of Earth may move,
Here is my love,
and here my love will stay.


And each year that passes by,
i'm even more glad,
More grateful and proud
just to call you dad!


Thank you, Dad...
for listening and caring,
for giving and sharing,
but,
especially, for just being you!


Each time I feel my fortune go adrift,
Realities like rocks poised in my way,
Here I feel that fearful,
shuddering rift,
Some memory of you holds them at bay.


Your strength and courage still removes my fears
The things you taught me I will always know.
How could I not?
The roots have sunk so deep:

All the lessons in my heart I will keep
No matter who I am or where I go.
Kids learn from what their parents are,
and so
You are my book of life, the thoughts I reap;
Only in your arms I quietly sleep;


Under my words your voice sings soft and slow.
From you I learned the rules of right and wrong
How lucky I am to have been loved so well,
Relying on a father fair and strong
Time matters not, nor pain, nor death,
Nor fate as hard as stone.


This truth needs but a single breath,
And that we now have known.


Ah, father! What a joy to live
With love at last expressed!
Life has no greater gift to give
Than that with which i've been blessed.

I love you DAD

1 comment:

Srikanth said...

perfecto...nicely expressed...
:)