Saturday, August 26, 2006

You, You Going Crazy for You

The only un-ended happiness that,
I have is your love.
Without you my life is
a desertand my joy are undiscovered.
You are the sun of my life,
moon of my night,
and stars of my eyes.
You are all around me,
in my books
in my eyes,
in my thoughts
and in my talks.
Wherever I see,
wherever I go,
whatever I do and
whatever I want
YOU are always connected to me.
After seeing you
I forgot myself
I forgot everyone in the world
All I remember is you.
I see the paradise in your eyes
I felt the world upside down
when I saw your face.
Tell me Baby would you be
my girl and make my life a paradise

2 comments:

Srikanth said...

// After seeing you
I forgot everyone in the world //

mommy ? dad ?

what happened to previous posts..

;p

vi[c]ky said...

haha, supni, very peculiar ey.. mommy daddy still have the space this means forgot every one else