Friday, November 10, 2006

Sweetheart

You are my sweetheart.
You are my everything.
You fulfill my dreams.
You are my joys,
You are my sorrows.
You are my world.
The best thing i love about you
is that you think like me,
our nature matches.
My eyes always see you everytime everywhere.
My thoughts are full of you.
You are on my mind day and night.
My world revolves around you.
A temptin silence runs through my body
when i hear your voice.
You are sweetest of all.
My heart knows no other name than yours,
my eyes doesn't recognise any other face,
my ears are dying to hear your voice.
It is painfull to be so far from you.
You have changed my world.
Even if my soul gets seperated from
my body I will still be yours.
Only yours

I MISS YOU A LOT

SWEETHEART

5 comments:

Srikanth said...

:) does the sweetheart have a name ? you can include that in the last line, we dont mind.

:))

Divya said...

Good one Vicky!

vi[c]ky said...

supni you know her name

vi[c]ky said...

thanks @ divya

Unknown said...

sweet poem:)