Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Alone

I am here all alone,
Sitting still like a stone.
Waiting and looking for dat shiny light,
That would lit up & make my life bright.
I Look up and see the clear blue sky,
With just one question in my heart, Why?
Why am here all alone, don't have any one for
Me, someone, anyone;
Whom I can laugh & cry with & haave fun.
I search around for an answer, a voice
But i see nothing, not a noice
Guess life is just playing around
I have to wait a little longer for dat
one sound, that voice.
Being like a stone, its not too bad,
But it feels like am torn, down & sad.
As if everything has lost its pace,
And nothing is at its right place.
To feel alive once again
To overcome all of my pain
I seek the one
One who would touch me, get me back
as a real person.
Till that happens, i have no choice but wait
For Dat one moment, one day, one date
Sit quite and still like a stone
all by myself , all alone.

2 comments:

Simply Surbhi ! said...

wow....v well written

vi[c]ky said...

thanks :)