Monday, August 17, 2009

Quest Of Happiness


A quest of happiness still in long reach
A mask I hold on my face
hiding my true emotions
never to be found and shown

The land that I so much hate
Yet I am here on my own
No one to support me
No one to guide me
Must carve my own path
Towards the unseen destiny.

No light in my path
Lid by anyone
Lighting my own torch
I tread through the most trechous path
Still holding that mask of happiness.

Patience is wearing thin
My will is weakening
I dont know how long I can keep up
With it the lonliness is creeping close
Yet holding boldly the mask of happiness for others to see.

2 comments:

Simply Surbhi ! said...

Let go off the mask...
It will set You free
Be ur true self
and happiness will surely emerge with glee

vi[c]ky said...

:) glad you visited :)